IMPORTANT: As shipping costs vary by location and in an effort to provide customers with the most affordable shipping options, customers will be contacted AFTER checkout with a shipping quote. Orders will not be shipped out until shipping charges are payed in full.
When purchasing from AFK Reef Supplies you agree to all terms and conditions.
The following shipping methods are available for our customers: Canada Post, Fedex, Maritime Bus and Westjet Cargo/Air Canada or method of your choice is applicable.
1. All processed in-stock orders are shipped the next business day. In the event of an out-of-stock order, back-order, or special order product that is not already notified on the product page and/or cart, you will receive an email to confirm delays, if any. You will have the right to refuse the order, at which time you will be fully refunded. Back-ordered items can be ordered but you must be willing to wait for it to arrive. PLEASE NOTE that we try to avoid credit card refunds. Our processing rates greatly rely on our refund record. We will however do our absolute best to accommodate our clients.
Cancellations, refunds, and any changes made prior to shipping can be subject to a 30% processing/cancellation fee.
Any refunds on dry goods can be subject to a $10 processing fee.
If you refuse the package (return to sender or miss your delivery and do not pick up your package OR you made a mistake while entering in your address.) you will be charged a $15 processing/cancellation fee + the shipping refusal fee to cover shipping back, the shipping we paid to ship it to you and your refund can be delayed up-to 10 days. You must accept the package and ship it back at you own cost.
2. We do not allow in-stock orders to be edited. In-stock orders get sent to warehouse right after the order is placed, it is therefore impossible to edit or add to it. We do not have a price guarantee once the item has shipped. If the item pricing is reduced BEFORE your order shipped, you will be refunded the difference.
3. All shipments are 100% insured. Any claim for an item that arrives broken will be sent to the claims department of the carrier. Please allow up to 10-14 business days for resolution. Most claims are complete within 48 hours. If the value of the item is under $20 there will not be any need for a claim, you will instead be refunded since the value of the item is more that the shipping and processing cost. Claims for broken, lost or wrong items received MUST be made within 48 hours of receiving order.
1. AFK Reef Supplies has a FREE SHIPPING policy on live goods of $600.00 before taxes.
2. Arrive alive guarantee. AFK Reef Supplies guarantees live arrival when live goods are received within 1 hour of arriving at airport or station.
AFK Reef Supplies is responsible to refund or give credit to purchaser if live goods do not arrive alive upon opening. Purchaser is required to send a picture or short video by email to Sales.AFKReef@gmail.com within 2 hours of arrival time showing the animal in the bag.
AFK Reef Supplies is not responsible for death of live goods due to damages done or delays by shipper.
3. Cancellations or any changes made prior to shipping could be subject to a 30% fee.